Friday, October 26, 2007

Noro Scarf.

Simple.
Beautiful.
This was really a beginner project, but when you let the yarn do the work, the outcome is just gorgeous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Started: October 14, 2007
Finished: October 20, 2007
Pattern: One by one ribbing. Inspired by Jared's, of course.
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden. 2x 245 and 2x 251. Knit on US#6 needles.

This was mindless knitting, but it did keep my interest watching the colour change. I really had a hard time putting it down...I just couldn't wait to put it on!
I am not the only one who wanted to wear it...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so this was for me...now on with the Christmas knits.

11 comments:

Peacock Chic said...

Wow those stripey Noro scarves come out so wonderfully and yours is no exception. It looks so great!

yaiAnn said...

OMG.. I love it! Must have my own now!

lekkercraft said...

so pretty. i love watching how those noro color combinations happen.

materfamilias said...

Oh yes, yes, yes . . . I want one too!

zoe said...

what a beautiful model for a lovely scarf - I must sttart one NOW!!!!!

Xia Diaz said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf, Carolyn - just the jolt I need! I have some Noro in my stash and the temperatures are finally getting a little colder! Perfect inspiration - thank you!

Anonymous said...

what a cute model his looks must come from his father.Your such a lucky girl too have such beautiful kids and a handsome husband

cath said...

Lovely!

Rosa said...

she is precious. where I can buy this wool?
Gracias.

Rosa said...

mi E-mail
rosacarojimenez@yahoo.es